Beare Mill CL
For members staying on site , a gentle reminder to keep in line with the social distancing guidance on the Campsite to 2 metres minimum between other caravanners on site.
The toilets on site will have posters to remind guests of the importance of frequent hand washing and good techniques.
The toilets and shower will be cleaned each day and guests will be asked to keep a safe distance away when the cleaning is in progress.
We would appreciate if all dogs can be kept on a lead on site and are kept in close supervision. All dogs on site are at their owners responsibility, please clean up any dog waste as soon as you see it.
If you should become ill whilst on site your whole party must remain in your caravan or motorhome and inform us by text message or phone to 01363 530140 or Karen on 07843198184.
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of a new continuous cough or high temperature or a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia). If you have these symptoms The CAMC guidance should be followed.
- Guests should not be allowed to self-isolate or quarantine on site, however if symptoms develop during the stay, guests should arrange a test and plan to journey home.
- Guests should be made aware of the government guidance for staying at home with possible infections with Covid-19.
- Guest should be aware that they are not permitted to use any communal facilities whilst showing suspected symptoms on site.
- If Guests show symptoms, they should not use the communal bins and should double their rubbish and take it home to dispose of it.
- Guests can use the waste disposal and grey water waste area’s but only by contacting the manager to arrange this if showing symptoms.
- Guests can organise a food delivery but must inform the manager of this when showing symptoms, so the food can be delivered and collected from a designated area.
- Guests should be advised to call 111 if their symptoms deteriorate whilst on site.